Are you a veggie or a do you live a fruitfull life? (multiple answers allowed)

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Is-a-nerd?

I think not! Mleen posted about the nerd test, so I just had to take the test. My score? They defined the score as follows: "not a nerd, but definitely not hip" That's right, I am a mother, I ain't got time to be either!!! (besides, notice how I can 't even get this dumb picture to be lined up correctly in this post....)I am nerdier than 37% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dan zou ik toch iets meer nerdmoeten zijn dan jij bent. Aangezien ik dat wel voor elkaar krijg. :D Maar toch scoor ik lager...dat snap je toch nie...

isa said...

Misschien dat jij geen 'hazard warning sign' op je slaapkamer deur hebt??!! ;-D

Petra said...

Hmm, ik kom nog tot 74% tot mijn schrik... een mid-level nerd :D

isa said...

Ik denk dat Christain ook niet voor minder gaat, Petra!! ;-D Jullie moeten elkaar natuurlijk nog wel blijven begrijpen! LOL!

sjoerdski said...

Whaha. Only 35!

isa said...

Loser!!! ;-D