Are you a veggie or a do you live a fruitfull life? (multiple answers allowed)

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Clean itchy news

got up this morning, scratched my head and a flee fel out.... probably from the (stray) cat I petted yesterday. We thought at first it might be head lice, so I looked at Elise's hair and Rob looked at my hair and.... darn it, we both have head lice... So another day of fun cleaning. Rob thought he was gonna get a nice peaceful day as I had planned to visit my grandmother for her birthday (96!) as well as a friend for her birthday (not 96...). But no, we did another early spring cleaning. Yeah! NOT!

4 comments:

Dreams said...

Hmm, bummer. Good to clean the house, of course, but not yet. It hasn't even been winter. Which brings an idea: shut down the CV over a weekend when it gets freezing and just chill those motherf*ckers dead in the tracks! :)
That, or buy a tanningthingy and nuke 'em!

isa said...

we actually nuked Vincent's favorite stuffed toy (tomaatje) as he was absolutely in dispair about having to sleep without it...

sjoerdski said...

Oh no! Not again!!!!

isa said...

yeah, again.... but this time we bought the lice nuker from epilady. I'm afraid will have to deal with this for the coming years. Apparently Heerlen is the only place in Holland which is not affected by them.....