Are you a veggie or a do you live a fruitfull life? (multiple answers allowed)

Friday, January 5, 2007

E-bay

I'm quite the e-Bayer these days. I recently started using it and I am fascinated by all the tools and tricks they apply to make you by more and more. Marketing-wise it really works well! It certainly works on me ;-D I mostly buy girl's clothes for Elise and educational toys (although Marktplaats is much better for the latter) . Found out I can get new clothes for as litte as €1! So that's basically what I bid on - the last 15 minutes are the most nerve-racking: will anyone else bid?? will I get it for the one euro?? Yesssss, got it!! The rush!! Yes, I know: 'Get a life!!'....

2 comments:

Dreams said...

Ebay is raising its fees... so you know.

isa said...

bummer... but in my category (after all only the items 1 - 10 euro), the raise is 5 cents, I doubt it will make a huge difference. Yes, I am cheap ;-D